Raleigh CrossFit is a “strength and endurance-based” approach to fitness training that people from all ages and fitness levels can participate in. CrossFit, known as “The Sport of Fitness” is a constantly changing training program that combines Olympic lifting, powerlifting, gymnastics, endurance (running, swimming, biking and rowing) and many other dynamic and fun movements, including kettlebells and plyometrics.
We train together in a team environment, led by a certified CrossFit coaching staff.
The Raleigh CrossFit programming is completely scalable to meet your own fitness and physical abilities, no matter what your fitness background is. We structure each workout session so that you don’t have to spend 2 hours in a gym to reach your fitness goals. At Raleigh CrossFit, we will teach you how to work, how to eat and how to be “well” so that your fitness potential rises to the top.
When you step into Raleigh CrossFit, be prepared to be a part of a community that is positive, safe, supportive and hard-working. From the first day you begin training at Raleigh CrossFit, our coaching staff will build you up, helping you get stronger every day.
- CrossFit workouts
- Specialized training programs for local sports teams
- 8 CrossFit Certified Coaches
- 5 USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Certifications
- 2 Endurance Certified Coaches
- 1 Rowing Certified Coach
- CrossFit Kids/Teen program to get the younger generation fit!
- Sport-specific Olympic Lifting program
- 10,000 sq. feet of training space
- Dedicated Olympic Lifting platforms, jerk boxes
- Easily accessed off Glenwood Ave. and Capital Blvd. and less than 5 mins. from NC State
- Free parking lot
- Rogue and Again Faster Olympic barbells
- climbing ropes
- Strongman/Strongwoman (atlas stones, tires, sleds, yokes, and more)
- Dedicated Olympic Lifting platforms and jerk boxes.
Want to experience CrossFit for the first time? Contact us today for information on our introductory “Foundations” classes to get you on your way to a stronger life, and participate in a training session for free.
Call 919.229.4075 or email us here.
Address: 15 N. West Street, Raleigh, NC 27603
View Larger Map
“Strength” 20 mins. to find a “heavy” set of 5 clean deadlifts. The 20 minutes includes warm-up. “Conditioning” 3×1 min. at each station (rest 30 sec. after each 1 min. of work) Bench Press (135/95, 95/65) DB snatches (alternating each rep) 400m Run Rotate after all 3 sets of 1 min. have been completed. The […]
Athlete Stats Name: Friedrich “Fritz” Gebessler Occupation: Regional Sales Manager for Micro-Epsilon America Years at Raleigh CrossFit: 1 Year Hometown: Passua, Germany “Fritz”, as we call him around the box, is coming up on his one year anniversary with Raleigh CrossFit. He had heard about CrossFit while in Germany and his story goes a […]
5 Rounds 40 Double Unders or 80 singles 250m Row 10 Pull-ups