Why We are Different
At Raleigh CrossFit our goal is to be the most educated, most experienced and family-oriented box in North Carolina. Our coaches have accumulated over 40 coaching and skill-oriented training certifications. Our coaches are hands down the most experienced and accredited coaches in Raleigh. To learn more about the coaches, click here.
- CrossFit workouts
- Specialized training programs for local sports teams
- Raleigh endurance training (Certified endurances coaches on staff)
- CrossFit Kids and Teen program to get the younger generation fit!
- Personal one-on-one training sessions
- Corporate wellness programs
- Specialty Seminars
- 10,000 sq. feet of training space
- Free parking lot
- 2 Individual Showers and Changing Rooms
- Equipment from Rogue and Again Faster
- Olympic barbells, kettlebells, climbing ropes, dumbbells, Rage Balls, Slam Balls, Rowers, Boxes, Speed Ropes, pull-up bars, rings, lifting platforms, Glute-ham developers, Reverse Hyper, dedicated Olympic lifting room w/ platforms and jerk boxes
- Strongman : atlas stones, tires, sleds, yokes, chains, sledgehammers
Come see us or call today for your free trial class.
15 N. West Street in Downtown Raleigh (Corner of Edenton St. and West. St.)