Raleigh CrossFit offers many package options for our athletes.
- Foundations Course: $185 (3 sessions; All 3 are required.) – must be completed before joining regular CrossFit classes.
- 3 CrossFit Classes per week: $135/month for 6 month or $125/month for 1 year contract
- Unlimited CrossFit Classes Per Week: $175/month for 6 month or $165/month for 1 year contract
- Punch card: $150 for 10 sessions – to be used freely after Foundations, but within 1 year of purchase.
- Household Membership Package: Purchase a regularly priced package option per month for the first family member, add your significant other, mom, dad, son, daughter, brother, or sister for $110/$120 per month depending on which package you have selected. Your household member must participate in the same package. Must show proof of same household.
- Military/First Responder/Student Membership Package: $120 per month unlimited package only. For 6 months or 1 year. Must provide valid ID card. Household member military/First Responder (ONLY), receives same rate. We also offer a punch card at $100 for 10 sessions.
- Drop-In Fee: $15
- Personal Training: $65 Per Session
- CrossFit Kids:
- For current Raleigh CrossFit parents: $65/month (2 classes per week) Must commit to 3 months. This is so we can work around any scheduling conflicts with any other programs your child may be involved with. If your child needs to suspend the contract for more than 2 weeks, please contact us. For each additional child to participate within the same family, the rate is $40/month for 3 months.
- Non-Raleigh CrossFit parents: $90/month (2 classes per week) Must commit to 3 months.
- No drop-ins permitted.
- 6-week Program Commitment Rate: ($40 for current Raleigh CrossFit athletes)
- 5 running clinics within the 6 weeks (see schedule below)
- Post-clinic run
- 6 weeks of race-distance specific programming (5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon)
- 6-Week Run Clinic/Programming Only: ($85 for non-Raleigh CrossFit athletes) Includes Sunday Running Clinic participation, interval programming and Sunday Fun Runs: This will grant participation in each of the 6 Saturday run clinics, Sunday fun run days with Raleigh CrossFit and one free open Raleigh CrossFit WOD/6-weeks. This option is for athletes who are not currently Raleigh CrossFit Raleigh members.
For Those New To Raleigh CrossFit
If you do not have CrossFit experience, please come in on Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. Arrive 15 minutes early to meet with a coach and fill out paperwork. There is no cost associated with this. You are also welcome to observe any class.
All newcomers to the CrossFit family must enroll in the Foundations course before hitting the big time.
Foundations will require three, 1-hour sessions, which are scheduled based on your availability and ours. You will receive personal instruction with a Raleigh CrossFit coach and can be CrossFitting within a week! The one-time rate is $185. If you have previous CrossFit experience, you are required to be evaluated by a Coach prior to participation in a Raleigh CrossFit workout. This evaluation must be scheduled.
The Foundations course teaches you the nine fundamental movements of the Raleigh CrossFit programming. We want you to have a strong foundation before you get into the game. Call 919.229.4075 to schedule your Foundations course time or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Foundations, click here.
Full Service CrossFit: Warm-up, workout, cool-down. 1 hour in length. Group setting with Raleigh CrossFit coach.
Accelerated CrossFit: Workout. 30 minutes in length. Group setting with Raleigh CrossFit coach.
The “Full Service CrossFit” and “Accelerated CrossFit” classes are done in a group setting with a Raleigh CrossFit coach keeping a watchful eye on each athlete. This ensures the athlete is moving efficiently, effectively and most importantly – safely. We want you to maximize your fullest potential as one of our athletes and have fun at the same time. We will provide you with encouragement and motivation to be your best. And we don’t limit that support just to the coaches. We expect that all of our athletes cheer on and provide the same. If you finish your workout before one of your fellow athletes, stick around and help them finish strong! A Raleigh CrossFit athlete is part of a strong community of CrossFitters! We support one another each and every day.
About Our Rates
Each time you workout at Raleigh CrossFit you will have a dedicated CrossFit coach who will ensure you are executing movements safely and efficiently, as well as provide the motivation for you to work your hardest. Our coaching staff has over 30 coaching and training certifications.
Personal training from a reputable coach is $50-100/hour at a big globo-gym. Working out 3 times a week would cost you upwards of $600 every month. Our fees are more than your typical globo-gym but you will be receiving expert coaching and a unique experience. Most importantly you will see positive results in your strength, speed, stamina, energy and health – which is why you wanted to become a Raleigh CrossFit athlete!
Whichever package you choose, will include the option to attend a CrossFit Full Service or Accelerated CrossFit class for as many days per week as your membership package includes. So for example, if you purchased a “3 times per week package”, you could attend an Accelerated CrossFit class on Monday, a Full Service CrossFit class on Friday and a Full Service CrossFit Class on Sunday. You pick the class type and time you want to be there. One of the benefits of Raleigh CrossFit, are the varied class times and class types. The workout of the day will be the same for any of the class times for that day, so you can be assured that no matter what time you find yourself at Raleigh CrossFit, you will have fun with the workout.
For questions, or to learn more about becoming a Raleigh CrossFit athlete, give us a call at 919.229.4075, email us at email@example.com or stop by the “box” at 15 N. West Street in downtown Raleigh.