We are very excited to bring CrossFit to downtown Raleigh. It’s our passion and we get excited to see others exceed their own expectations in life because of it. You will find the Raleigh CrossFit community is welcoming and encouraging, another reason we love it! You don’t need any experience to do CrossFit. Anyone can learn and will be taught how to perform the movements of our programming (This is done through our Foundations courses, click here to learn more.)
Please contact Raleigh CrossFit with any questions about the program or general information.
We welcome visitors from other CrossFit affiliates as well. Please contact us at email@example.com to let us know you are coming. Also, please arrive about 15 minutes early to complete paperwork.
If you are interested in trying our a class to experience Raleigh CrossFit, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 919.229.4075 to let us know which of the following days/times work for your schedule.
- Tuesday, Thursday at 600a, 930a, 1130a, 430p, 530p or 630p; Saturday at 1030a or Sunday at 900a.
CLOSED EASTER – SUNDAY, MARCH 31 – NO CROSSFIT KIDS
SATURDAY CLASS TIMES WILL VARY DURING THE WEEKS OF MARCH 9-APRIL 6, due to the 2013 CrossFit Open. PLEASE CHECK HERE FOR WEEKLY UPDATES.
OPEN GYM – BEGINS SUNDAY, APRIL 7 (1000-1100a)
MEMORIAL DAY MURPH – TWO CLASSES ONLY – 900a and 1030a
Monday Thru Friday
6:00-7:00a Full Service CrossFit
9:30-10:30a Full Service CrossFit
11:45-12:15p Accelerated CrossFit
4:30-5:30p Full Service CrossFit
5:30-6:30p Full Service CrossFit
6:30-7:30p Full Service CrossFit
9:00-10:00a Full Service CrossFit
10:30-11:30a Full Service CrossFit
9:00-10:00a Full Service CrossFit
10:00-11:00a Open Gym
Raleigh CrossFit Class Descriptions
1. Full Service CrossFit: Warm-up, workout, cool-down all led by the coach. 1 hour in length. Group setting with Raleigh CrossFit coach.
2. Accelerated CrossFit: 30 minutes in length. Group setting with Raleigh CrossFit coach. You arrive early to warm-up on your own and cool-down after the workout on your own. This is the lunch time option for training, so please arrive 15 minutes early to warm-up and prepare for the training.
- Full Service CrossFit and Accelerated CrossFit are two training options included with a contract membership.
CrossFit Kids Raleigh
Rates for two times per week are as follows:
For current Raleigh CrossFit parents: $65/month (2 classes per week) Must commit to 3 months. This is so we can work around any scheduling conflicts with any other programs your child may be involved with. If your child needs to suspend the contract for more than 2 weeks, please contact us. For each additional child to participate within the same family, the rate is $40/month for 3 months.
Non-Raleigh CrossFit parents: $90/month (2 classes per week) Must commit to 3 months.
No drop-ins permitted.
A free trial is recommended if you and your child are interested in learning more about the CrossFit Kids Raleigh.
Kids program runs twice weekly: Wednesdays from 530-615p and Sundays from 900a-945a.
Teen program runs twice weekly: Mondays and Fridays from 530-630p.
Foundations Information for Adults and the Raleigh CrossFit Training Program
When you sign up for the Foundations course you are required to attend three sessions, one hour each in length. These are scheduled within a week’s time and are based on your availability and ours. Once you have completed those three classes and decided which membership package you want, you will be able to participate in the regular group classes, which include Full Service CrossFit and Accelerated CrossFit. Remember, only those who have completed the Foundations course, or who have demonstrated and passed our testing out process, may participate in the group Full Service CrossFit or Accelerated CrossFit classes.
- Foundations will require three, 1-hour sessions, which are scheduled based on your availability and ours. You will receive personal instruction with a Raleigh CrossFit coach and you can be CrossFitting within a week! The rate is $185 for all three sessions.
To learn how to get started, click here.
If you are new to the CrossFit family and want to just try it out, call us today to schedule a free intro session! 919.229.4075 or email us at email@example.com.
Raleigh CrossFit offers many package options for our athletes.
- Foundations Course: $185 (3 sessions; All 3 are required.) – must be completed before joining regular CrossFit classes.
- 3 CrossFit Classes per week: $135/month for 6 month or $125/month for 1 year contract
- Unlimited CrossFit Classes Per Week: $175/month for 6 month or $165/month for 1 year contract
- Punch card: $150 for 10 sessions – to be used freely after Foundations, but within 1 year of purchase.
- Household Membership Package: Purchase a regularly priced package option per month for the first family member, add your significant other, mom, dad, son, daughter, brother, or sister for $110/120 per month depending on which package you have selected. Your household member must participate in the same package. Must show proof of same household.
- Military/First Responder/Full-Time Student Membership Package: $120 per month unlimited package only. For 6 months or 1 year. Must provide valid ID card. Household member military/First Responder (ONLY), receives same rate. We also offer a punch card at $100 for 10 sessions.
- Drop-In Fee: $15
- Personal Training: $65 Per Session
- CrossFit Kids: See above.
If you do not have CrossFit experience, please come in on Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. Arrive 15 minutes early to meet with a coach and fill out paperwork. There is no cost associated with this. You are also welcome to observe any class.
All newcomers to the CrossFit family must enroll in the Foundations course before hitting the big time.
Foundations will require three, 1-hour sessions, which are scheduled based on your availability and ours. You will receive personal instruction with a Raleigh CrossFit coach and can be CrossFitting within a week! The one-time rate is $185. If you have previous CrossFit experience, you are required to be evaluated by a Coach prior to participation in a Raleigh CrossFit workout. This evaluation must be scheduled.
The Foundations course teaches you the nine fundamental movements of the Raleigh CrossFit programming. We want you to have a strong foundation before you get into the game. Call 919.229.4075 to schedule your Foundations course time or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Foundations, click here.
About Our Rates
Each time you workout at Raleigh CrossFit you will have a dedicated CrossFit coach who will ensure you are executing movements safely and efficiently, as well as provide the motivation for you to work your hardest.
Personal training from a reputable coach is $50-100/hour at a big globo-gym. Working out 3 times a week would cost you upwards of $600 every month. Our fees are more than your typical globo-gym but you will be receiving expert coaching and a unique experience. Most importantly you will see positive results in your strength, speed, stamina, energy and health – which is why you wanted to become a Raleigh CrossFit athlete!
Whichever package you choose, will include the option to attend a CrossFit Full Service or Accelerated CrossFit class for as many days per week as your membership package includes. So for example, if you purchased a “3 times per week package”, you could attend an Accelerated CrossFit class on Monday, a Full Service CrossFit class on Friday and a Full Service CrossFit Class on Sunday. You pick the class type and time you want to be there. One of the benefits of Raleigh CrossFit, are the varied class times and class types. The workout of the day will be the same for any of the class times for that day, so you can be assured that no matter what time you find yourself at Raleigh CrossFit, you will have fun with the workout.
For questions, or to learn more about becoming a Raleigh CrossFit athlete, give us a call at 919.229.4075, email us at email@example.com or stop by the “box” at 15 N. West Street in downtown Raleigh.